We notice what other news sites don’t

Australia - News

Homeless African man allegedly caught performing vile act in park playground

Person walking away outdoors with a black backpack and a black tote bag featuring red text, in a park setting (avoids identifying the individual).] ,

A furious Aussie mother has warned other parents after catching a homeless African man allegedly performing a sex act in a children’s playground in suburban Adelaide.

She shared video of the man, who was wearing black clothes and slippers and carrying bags of belongings, leaving Mofflin Reserve in Elizabeth Vale at midday on Saturday, and a photo of the play equipment where the man was sleeping.

The mum said in a post in a local Facebook group that the man left the park after she yelled at him, and said she had reported the incident to South Australia Police who later “picked him up”.

“Just a heads up, today at 12pm there was a man who we initially thought was sleeping under this part of Mofflin Reserve playground. I went to go check as I had my kids with me and he was under there under a blanket batting off,” she wrote.

“I yelled at him and he collected his things and moved on. The police have been called but just be aware next time you’re here and keep an eye out for him because he has frequented here before apparently. Absolutely disgusting pig.”

In a comment she wrote: “The police have picked him up. Absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with keeping our children safe.”

Several other locals replied to the post saying they had seen the same man at the playground involved in anti-social behaviour.

“He is always there doing it and police never do anything about it. He has been reported countless times,” said one person.

“Police wont do anything. He was there a few weeks ago when we had a family BBQ. He walked right near the playground pulled it out and urinated in front of a heap of kids. We called police they done nothing,” said another.

Another said they had seen the same man cooking a whole chicken on the park barbecue, and that she had been abused and threatened by a different homeless African man in the same spot.

South Australia Police confirmed they were called to the reserve at 12pm, but said patrols “determined that no offences were committed”.

Header image: Left, the man walking away. Right the part of the playground where the alleged act occurred (Facebook).

If you like what we do, please consider making a regular donation via PayPal below, or with cryptocurrency on the Support Us page:

latest Articles

Popular Opinion

The Noticer

FACTUAL NEWS, UNCENSORED VIEWS

For submissions and tips, or to advertise with us: 

editor@noticer.news

SUPPORT US

If you like what we do, please consider making a regular donation of any size on PayPal or with cryptocurrency on the Support Us page:

With your support we can expand our reach, cover more stories that are ignored, minimised or misrepresented by the corporate media, and get rid of the pop-up ads.

Check out independent news aggregator Europa.com

ANALYSIS

Buy Anglophobia using our Amazon affiliate link above to support the British Australian Community and The Noticer

Media Shame File
ART & CULTURE
SCIENCE